RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2016
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has notified the recruitment to 610 posts, Assistant cadre. The online application process for the RBI Assistant recruitment 2016 has been released on 7th November and the aspirants would be able to register till the 28th November. The RBI has notified to fill a total of 610 vacancies of ‘Assistant’ across its offices in India.
Important Dates For the RBI Assistant Recruitment
|Online Registration of Application||7th November, 2016 to 28th November, 2016|
|Online Payment of Fee||7th November, 2016 to 28th November, 2016|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test||(Tentative 23rd and 24th December, 2016.However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
Schedule of Online Main Test
|(Tentative) January 2017.However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Recruitment
(a) Age (as on 7th November, 2016) should be between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08th November, 1988 and not later than 07th November,1996 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
(i) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): By 5years means up to 33 years
(ii) Other Backward Classes (OBC): By 3 years means up to 31 years
(iii) Persons with Disabilities (PWD): By 10 years for GEN, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST
(iv) Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
(v) Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated and who are not re-married: By 10 years
(vi) Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989: By 5 years
(vii) Candidates having work experience in the Reserve Bank of India: To the extent of the number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.
(b) Educational Qualifications (as on 07th November, 2016):
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office
For more information about RBI Assistant
For more information about RBI Assistant Official Notification
- posted by SRINAGALAKSHMI Friday, 09 December 2016 10:34
sir,im srinagalakshmi studying 3rd year btech in raghu engg college..may i know that can i have eligibility criteria to apply this job?Comment Link