Indian Bank Admit Card for PO Exam 2017
The admit card for the Indian Bank PO exam 2017 is available for download from the bank’s website from the 5th January to the 19th January, 2017.
Indian Bank will conduct the recruitment process in 3 different phases. The First Phase is Preliminary test (online). The short-listed candidates will be eligible for the Mains test (online) along with a Descriptive Type Test (online) in the Second Phase. After the Mains test (online) and Descriptive Type Test (online), the short-listed candidates will be called for an interview in the Third Phase.
Procedure to Download Indian Bank PO exam 2017 Admit Card:
• Click here for Indian Bank PO exam 2017 Admit Card
• Enter your Registration number/ Roll No and Password or Date of Birth and type the recognition code in the given fields as seen in the image.
• Click on the Login button and download the Admit Card for the test.
• In case, if the above link is not working, then you can go to Indian Bank Official Website
• Click on “Download CALL LETTER FOR PRE-EXAM TRAINING ”
• A new page will open. And, then you can follow the steps that are provided above.