44 common campus interview questions!
1) How do you do? How are you feeling now?
2) Tell me about yourself?
3) What do you know about our company?
4) Why do you want to work in our company?
5) Are you nervous?
6) How do you compensate your lack of experience?
7) What have you done in the last six months to prepare for this interview?
8) What projects have you done?
9) Why should I hire you?
10) What is today's significance?
11) What's your career objective?
12) Why is that your academic performance has gradually come down?
13) Why IT industry?
14) How much salary are you expecting?
15) Where do you want to see yourself five years from now?
16) What are your short-term, mid-term and long-term goals?
17) Which one will you select: TCS or Infosys?
18) What's your stand on the Uri attack?
19) What's your stand on the upcoming presidential elections in the U.S?
20) What are the three things that you always want to change in yourself?
21) What are your strengths and weakness?
22) Tell me something about yourself that is not in your resume?
23) What are your hobbies?
24) What are your interests?
25) Who is your role model and why?
26) What are the three things that you don't like in your college?
27) If you were given a chance, then what are the few things that would you like to change in your college?
28) What are your future plans?
29) Why not further studies?
30) When was the last time you were appreciated in your college for any activity that you have done?
31) Can you relocate?
32) Can you sign a bond with us?
33) How many hours can you work in a day?
34) Which is more important: Personal life or Professional life?
35) What do you like the most and the least about working in the IT industry?
36) If you were an interviewer, then how do you hire?
37) What makes you nervous or uncomfortable?
38) Tell me about a time when you resolved a problem?
39) Tell me about a time when you disagreed with someone?
40) Why do you need a job?
41) Do you believe in the concept called dream job?
42) Tell me about a time when you have experienced regret?
43) What are your areas of interests?
44) Do you have any questions for me/us?