Register to pay for the NMAT:
NMAT is an entrance exam of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for MBA Admission conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
NMIMS main campus is in Mumbai and it has 20 other MBA Colleges across India. For all the Master of Business Administration (MBA) colleges under NMIMS, GMAC conducts a common test which is (NMAT).
NMIMS is one of the top 20 MBA colleges in India.
You must register and pay for the NMAT by GMAC™ exam before scheduling a test date and location. Candidates are required to visit respective university/college/school website for details of their admission procedure. You have to submit their respective form separately.
Registration and Payment
- Create an account on nmat.org.in using a valid email address.
- Provide contact information, personal, educational and work experience, the list of programmes to send scores, and the ID that you will use at the test center. Indicate your interest in participating in a search service and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Your name and date of birth that you enter on the registration form must exactly match the name and date of birth on your Photo and Signature ID.
- Choose the schools to send your scores under the "Schools Preference" section. Up to 5 programmes are included in your registration fee.
- You must upload a photograph that bears a likeness to you and the photograph on your Photo ID. This photograph will be included on the admit card that you must bring.
- Pay the test fee.
- Once your payment is realized, your schedule exam option will be activated in your dashboard, so that you can go ahead and schedule your exam.
- You will be able to download your admit card from your dashboard once the payment is realized.
- Refer http://www.nmat.org.in/test-takers/register-and-schedule/ for more information.
Dates and Fees
NMAT Some important dates:
- REGISTRATION: From July 3rd, 2018 to October 3rd, 2018
- LATE REGISTRATION: From October 4th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- SCHEDULING: From July 3rd, 2018 to October 16th, 2018
- EXAM DELIVERY: October 4th, 2018 to December 17th, 2018.
- Test Registration (Early): INR 2000 + taxes
- Test Registration (Late): INR 2500 + taxes
Please check http://www.nmat.org.in/test-takers/test-centres/
Check the FAQ section at http://www.nmat.org.in/test-takers/faq/
Stay tuned to www.conduiraonline.com
Use this link to download the Online Main Exam Call letter for SBI PO 2018:
Login using Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. Enter the text in the captcha to login and download the Main Exam Call letter.
The Main Exam Call letter is available for download till the August 4th, 2018.
For updates, check www.conduiraonline.com
State Bank of India Junior Associate Perliminary Exam Results
State Bank of India (SBI) released the results of its SBI Junior Associate (JA) Clerk Preliminary exam 2018. Candidates who have appeared for the prelim exams can check the result at the official SBI careers website, sbi.co.in/careers
The SBI JA clerical preliminary exam was conducted on June 23rd, 24th and 30th. Candidates who clear the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the JA Clerk Main exam. The JA mains exam is scheduled for August 5th.
How to check the SBI JA 2018 Prelim result?
- Log in to the SBI Careers official website.
- Hover over the ‘Join SBI’ tab and click on ‘Current Openings’.
- Click on the ad for Recruitment of Junior Associate and click on the link for the JA Clerk results.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link for candidate log-in page.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth or registration number and date of birth and click on ‘Submit’.
- The result will be displayed which can be printed out for future reference.
Stay updated at www.conduiraonline.com
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) will conduct the entrance exam of MBA (International Business) 2019-21 on 2 December this year.
The detailed notification for the same is expected to be released later this month on the official website: iift.ac.in
About the Program, MBA (IB):
MBA (IB) is a six trimester general management programme with a focus on international business.
To be eligible for the entrance, candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Students in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
Candidates who clear the written entrance exam will be called for a group discussion and an interview in January-February, 2018. There is no age limit.
About the test, IIFT:
The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English), whose duration is two hours. It consists of questions covering English comprehension, general knowledge and awareness, logical reasoning and quantitative analysis. Last year, the exam was held on 3 December, 2017.
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the result of Probationary Officer (PO) preliminary examination in July 2018 on its official website, http://www.sbi.co.in. All those candidates who have cleared the same can find find their roll numbers on the list published. The second stage, i.e mains will be conducted on August 4. The call letters for the same will be out on July 20.
SBI PO prelims result 2018: How to check
Step 1: Log on to the official website mentioned.
Step 2: Click on the career section.
Step 3: Under ‘latest announcement’, click on ‘SBI PO prelims result 2018’ link.
Step 4: A PDF will open displaying the roll numbers of all the selected candidates.
Step 5: Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
The PDF file containing the results is available here:
For all updates, check the official page of SBI careers and trust www.conduiraonline.com