Deloitte Placement Papers 2018
Deloitte is a UK-incorporated multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally. In case you are wondering if you would be eligible for the role of a software trainee engineer at Deloitte, you can find out at Deloitte Eligibility Criteria.
Capgemini solved placement papers
Capgemini: A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology, and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. Learn more about Capgemini at Capgemini Company Profile. In case you are wondering if you would be eligible for the role of a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Capgemini, you can find out at Capgemini Eligibility Criteria.
Infosys Placement Papers 2018
Infosys is a multinational company providing information technology services and business consulting. The company is headquartered in Bangalore, in the electronic city of India. Infosys is the 3rd largest IT Company in India and 5th largest employer of H1-B visa as stated in the year 2013. Learn more about Infosys in Infosys Company Profile. In case you are wondering if you would be eligible for the role of a Software Engineer trainee at Infosys, you can find that out in Infosys Eligibility Criteria. You can also find more details on Infosys Selection Policies, graduation Criteria, academic criteria and other documents needed to apply for Infosys.
Accenture Placement Papers 2018
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. In case you are wondering if you would be eligible for the role of a software trainee at Accenture, find out the Eligibility Criteria here. You can also find more details on Accenture Selection Policies, graduation Criteria, academic criteria and other documents needed to apply for Accenture.
Mu Sigma Eligibility Criteria for Freshers 2018
Mu Sigma is an India management consulting firm that primarily offers analytics services. It is imperative for the aspirants to know the company's eligibility criteria. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) with Mu Sigma selection policies, graduation criteria, academic criteria and documents needed for applying posts like Entry Level Engineer (Trainee).
Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/EIE/IE/IS, etc).
2) Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2018 & 2017 are eligible to apply.
3) The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State Government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills along with a good command of technical subjects.
1) A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
2) A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
3) A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
4) A maximum of 2 backlogs is permitted at the time of appearing for Mu Sigma selection process.
Mu Sigma Policies:
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/ she is ineligible to apply.
2) If a candidate has been rejected by Mu Sigma in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for 6 months post the interview.
3) If for some reason Mu Sigma terminates the candidate's application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in Mu Sigma misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate (12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of a set of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of candidate's updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.).
Check out some of our popular blogs: