SASI KUMAR KARRI
Are the interviewers cool? Are they Friendly? Are they Welcoming?
The answers for all the questions are “unfortunately” a big YES. And hence, you are in danger!
- Bank Jobs
- IBPS PO
- bank po
- SBI SO
- SBI PO
- SBI JA
- IBPS Clerk
- IBPS SO
- IBPS RRB
- Bank Exam Preparation
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Preparation
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Preparation
- IBPS RRB OS1 Prelims Exam Preparation
- IBPS RRB OS1 Mains Exam Preparation
- IBPS RRB OA Prelims Exam Preparation
- IBPS RRB OA Mains Exam Preparation
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Preparation
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Preparation
- IBPS SO Exam Preparation
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Preparation
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam Preparation
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Preparation
- SBI PO Mains Exam Preparation
Para-jumbles Questions in Bank Exams - Tips and Tricks:
One of the most commonly attempted and the easiest question types to score in the Banking test is “Para-jumbles”. It's so called because a Para is jumbled and given to You, to test your ability to read, understand, reason, and knit it in a logical sequence. Doing so successfully, can win five marks from this question type itself. These five Marks can be a lion's share of the verbal section cut off that you need to score or at Times the cut off itself. In other words, a six-sentence paragraph is given with some or all the sentences wrongly or illogically placed. In some cases, the opening or the first sentence is fixed while the rest of the sentences are jumbled and are marked as A, B, C, D, and E. Here, the aim of an exam-taker is to place these sentences in a Logical order and mark them as 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 respectively.
The majority of the students face problems in the Verbal Section. These tips can help you crack the Verbal Section in the IBPS PO Mains.
Be it an interview, a group discussion, or a general talk, these are some of the best ways to open your talk.
Want to join the world's one of the most prestigious yet the most economical programs?
Then think of this program by TISS.