- Campus Jobs
- Placement Preparation
- Accenture Placement Preparation
- Amazon Placement Preparation
- CapGemini Placement Preparation
- CSC Placement Preparation
- CTS Placement Preparation
- Deloitte Placement Preparation
- IBM Placement Preparation
- Infosys Placement Preparation
- NTTDATA Placement Preparation
- TCS Placement Preparation
- TechMahindra Placement Preparation
- Wipro Placement Preparation
- AMCAT Exam Preparation
Aptitude Questions on Data Sufficiency for Campus Recruitment Tests
What is Campus Recruitment Process?
Generally, a Campus Placement Process has four components:
* Pre Placement Talk
* Aptitude test
* Group Discussion
* Interview which can be various combinations of Technical and HR rounds
Aptitude Test for Placements:
The Aptitude test consists of basic problems in quantitative ability, logical reasoning and verbal ability. The primary objective of this test is to check the problem solving skills of the test-taker. Any job out there is the problem solving skills. It is essential to understand what the problem is and how the problem should be solved. So, the application of the learning is the Aptitude test
Please read the below blogs to know the detailed campus recruitment process of respective companies
Best Tricks and Shortcuts to Data Sufficiency
Given a question and a set of statements, will you be able to determine which of the given statements is required to reach the given conclusion? Data Sufficiency questions measure your ability to analyze a problem and make decisions based on the conclusions.
Data Sufficiency Questions appear as a common topic in most of the Reasoning Ability sections of Aptitude Exams.
Watch the below video to learn Best Tricks and Shortcuts to Data Sufficiency in Campus Recruitment Exams.