MDI, Gurgaon, Second Stage Admission Process
For Post Graduate Programme, Indian Applicants – CAT and International Applicants – GMAT. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of CAT percentiles, including sectional cut-offs. The shortlisted candidates are then called for a round of Group Discussion, Written Analysis Test and Personal Interviews.
- Written Analysis Test (WAT): Candidates have to submit a written analysis on the topic provided. The evaluation of WAT will be on content and language.
- Group Discussion (GD): Candidates have to discuss the same topic in group discussion. The evaluation of GD will be on group behaviour and content.
- Personal Interview: Thereafter candidates have to appear for personal interview. The evaluation will be on communication, analytical ability, general aptitude and business awareness.
Some WAT topics:
- Is remixing in music a good trend?
- Indians work better as individuals than in teams.
- Decreasing defense budget and increasing social budget is the need of the hour.
- Is India ready for a cashless economy?
- Should extra-curricular be made compulsory in schools?
- Is business of business only business?
- Should public sector be privatised?
- Should agricultural subsidies be there?