Steps for Email Writing in TCS Recruitment Process
In this Blog, we will discuss TCS Email Writing Section, which is a part of TCS Written Test. We have added Email Writing Examples along with answers in this blog. For Detailed TCS Recruitment Process, please check the link below
TCS Recruitment Process:
In this pattern, there are three rounds.
- Written Exam(Email Writing and Analytical test)
- Technical Interview and Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
TCS Written Round:
The Written round consists of email writing (10 minutes) and an analytical test (90 minutes).
Email Writing Section:
Email Writing Section Directions:
- You will be given a scenario that needs to be addressed in an email along the lines of some phrases/clues provided.
- The email should consist of at least 50 words (sometimes 70 words mentioned in the question) and all the phrases mentioned in the question must be used. However, new words/phrases can be used.
- Common grammatical rules and punctuation must be followed.
- There is no negative marking in this session.
- A sample question and example response can be found below.
Time allotted: 10 minutes
TCS Email Writing Example 1: As an internship project manager at TCS, write an email to Mr. Rohit offering him an internship opportunity in graphic designing. Sign the email as Punit.
We are pleased to inform you that you have been offered the role of an intern in graphic designing. You will be reporting to the Project Manager, Mr. Singhania. The tenure of the internship is 45 days. I hope this opportunity is going to help improve your knowledge and skills in graphic designing.
If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to us.
Internship Project Manager
Please use resources on Conduira Online to understand more about sample e-mail writing questions.
How to crack TCS Campus Placement:
In this video, Mohamed Abdullah, Director - Conduira Online discuss the recruitment processes of TCS, Deloitte and Tech Mahindra. Recruitment Process of a company generally contains Aptitude, Technical & HR Interviews. Aptitude/ Written exams consist of the following sections:
- Quantitative/ Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability/ English
- Reasoning Ability
Find out the number of sections, the number of questions from each section, topics in focus, question types of written Aptitude Tests of Deloitte, Tech Mahindra and TCS from this video. All the patterns mentioned in the video are based on the latest patterns observed.