Some of the students of Conduira share their experience in GE/PI/WAT of SIOM Nashik. Check these...
This is an experience of the Group Exercise/ Written Ability Test and Personal Interview at SIOM Nashik.
Written Ability Test (WAT)
The Written Ability Test (WAT) was a 10-minute exercise and the topic was - Give an example of a situation in your daily life where operations management comes into play.
This was followed by a Group Discussion for 20 minutes.
The topic was - Your company dedicates funds for CSR every year. There are 2 proposals upon how to utilize this fund effectively:
- Teaching Basic English and Maths for underprivileged kids in the city. This programme will be held 6 times in a year and will require 100% of your CSR fund.
- Clean-up drive of the Godavari river. Your company will undertake this activity for a quarter period of its official working hours every day. Also it requires 85% of the total CSR fund.
As a Senior Manager of the company, what will be your choice?
The Personal Interview was for 15 minutes. Some of the questions will be specific as they were profile based…
- Introduce yourself.
- Why are you interested in Operations management?
- What is a “bottleneck”?
- Your designation and role in your last job?
- A challenging situation in your profession.