SBI PO 2018 Recruitment - Education Qualification, Age Limit, Graduation Percentage and the Number of attempts
What is SBI?
The State Bank of India is a self-governed body whose mission is to recruit the best candidates for banks in India through personal assessment in the areas of aptitude and accuracy. The SBI PO 2018 Exam is conducted every year to recruit Probationary Officers into the SBI Branches across India. This year would see the competition getting closer as the number of students appearing for SBI PO 2018 exam is set to cross 20 Lakhs.
SBI PO 2018 - Nationality
Candidates should produce the relevant documents in support of their identity and eligibility – pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc as indicated in the online application form. The applying candidate should be one of the following:
- Citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee
- Migrant from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SBI PO 2018 - Age Limit
For General Candidates, lower age limit is 21 and upper age limit is 30 years.
For OBC candidates, lower age limit is 21 and upper age limit is 33 years.
For SC & ST candidates, the upper 21 limit is 35 years.
Age limit for SB PO 2018 : 18 – 30 Years Date of Birth between 02.07.1988 to 30.06.1997 ( both dates inclusive )
SBI PO 2018 - Age Relaxation Criteria
The following table will give you complete info about Age relaxation for various categories in SBI PO 2018.
|3||PWD (Person with Disabilities)||10 years|
|4||Persons affected by 1984 Riots||5 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
SBI PO 2018 - Educational Qualifications
Candidate should have:
- A degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates currently appearing for their final year exams are also eligible to apply provided they submit their passing certificate before the specified deadlines
- Computer Knowledge is an added advantage.
- Candidates pursuing dual degrees should ensure that their pass out date is before 01/07/2018
- The candidate should’ve had English as one of his subjects in his graduation/Intermediate or HSC
- Candidates having Chartered Accountant degree can also apply
SBI PO 2018 - Number of attempts
The number of attempts at SBI PO Exam for each category is as follows:-
|Number of attempts||4||7||No Restriction|
SBI PO 2018 - Online Application
The Candidate can apply online on the official website of SBI once the official notification is released. No other mode of application will be accepted other than ' online '. The application fee is as follows:-
100/- Rupees for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
600/- for all other Candidates.
Check out our SBI PO Information Blogs:
SBI PO Cutoffs