IBM Eligibility Criteria for Freshers 2018
Are you a fresher who is dreaming of joining IBM? If the answer is yes, then read on to get the latest information about IBM eligibility criteria for freshers. IBM is one of the topmost recruiters in India in the field of information technology, therefore it is imperative for the aspirants to know the company's eligibility criteria. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) with IBM selection policies, graduation criteria, academic criteria and documents needed for applying beginner Software Engineer posts like Graduate Hire(GH).
Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI ).
2) Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2018 & 2017 are eligible to apply.
3) M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information technology can apply.
4) MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.
5) The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command on technical subjects.
1) A candidate must have more than 65% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
2) A candidate must have a minimum of 65% marks in graduation.
3) A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
4) A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for IBM selection process.
5) Please note sometimes IBM has a minimum 70% marks requirement across the entire education but this selection criterion varies from college to college.
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/she is ineligible to apply.
2) If a candidate has been rejected by IBM in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for a period of 6 months after the interview.
3) If for some reason IBM has terminated the candidate's application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in IBM, misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
5) The candidate should be an Indian citizen however, Bhutan & Nepal students can also work in India without obtaining any work-related VISA. All other foreign nationals are required to have a work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate(12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of a set of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of candidate's updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
We suggest you go through video sessions on "How to crack IBM Campus Placement Test" of Mr. Rama Sasank (IIIT-Hyderabad, IIM-Calcutta) Director of www.Conduiraonline.com
Check out our blogs for IBM Placement Preparation
IBM Quantitative Aptitude Practice Questions
IBM Verbal Practice Questions
IBM Reasoning Practice Questions
Check out other company recruitment process here -