Amazon Eligibility Criteria for Freshers 2018
Amazon is one of the topmost recruiters in India in the field of information technology, therefore it is imperative for the aspirants to know the company's eligibility criteria. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) with Amazon selection policies, graduation criteria, academic criteria and documents needed for applying posts like Software Development Engineer.
Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/CIVIL etc).
2) Engineering candidates who have passed out are eligible to apply.
3) M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information technology can apply.
4) MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.
5) The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command on technical subjects.
1) Amazon doesn’t have any percentage criteria for 10th, 12th and graduation.
2) A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
3) A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Amazon selection process.
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/ she is ineligible to apply.
2) If a candidate has been rejected by Amazon in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for a period of 6 months after the interview.
3) If for some reason Amazon has terminated the candidate's application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in Amazon, misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate(12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of set of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of candidate's updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
Check out our blogs for Amazon Placement Preparation
Amazon Verbal Ability Questions
Check out other company recruitment process here -