SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2018 is Released For Download
The State Bank of India recently released the SBI PO admit card/call letter to be downloaded from SBI's official website. SBI is due to hold the Probationary Officer (PO) exam in the month of July. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on the 1st, 7th and 8th of July 2018. You can download the hall ticket/admit card any time between 18th of June and 8th of July 2018 but it is advisable to download it well before the exam date and save a soft copy of the admit card in a safe folder/space.
Prerequisites to Download SBI PO Prelims Examination Hall Ticket:
To download the admit card, these two things should be handy to avoid a mess.
- Registration No./Roll No.
- Password/DOB (in DD-MM-YY format)
Step by Step Process to Download the Admit Card/ Call Letter for SBI PO 2018:
- Please log on to sbi.co.in/careers
- Now there's a 'Latest Announcement' yellow-colored tab on the top right corner. Scroll through the announcements to find the announcement reading 'Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India'
- There are many links below the said announcement. The last but one announcement that reads 'Download Preliminary Examination Call Letter' is the official link to download the admit card for SBI PO Prelims 2018.
- Click on the link below to directly go to the official download page released by SBI [DOWNLOAD LINK]
- Now after landing on the official page, you would find the 'Login Credential' section on the right-hand side of the page. Enter the desired information and then submit your details.
- View and download the admit card and save a soft copy for exam use.
Along with the admit card, the SBI will also release a booklet ‘Acquaint yourself'. This booklet will provide detailed information about the PO exam. ‘Acquaint yourself' contains information pertaining to various aspects of the online exam and describes the kind of test that will be given in the examination. Please read the FAQ before downloading the SBI PO admit card for 2018.
For further updates, stay tuned to the official website of SBI.