CoCubes Eligibility Criteria for Freshers 2018
Are you looking for CoCubes eligibility criteria for 2018? Well, CoCubes is an online assessment platform which is used by many top-level companies for hiring skilled fresher graduates. CoCubes exam describes the skill-set of the fresher. Some of the companies involved in CoCubes are Cognizant, Capgemini, CMC Ltd, etc. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) with CoCubes graduation criteria, documents required for applying for the exam and other trivial requirements. Let's proceed:
Check Here: CoCubes Quantitative Aptitude Questions
CoCubes Exam General Information 2018:
1) A candidate who has qualified CoCubes Exam can use the score for seeking job opportunities in the best companies.
2) A candidate is eligible to take the test any number of times.
3) CoCubes exam is a computer-based exam.
4) CoCubes score is valid for one year.
1) B.E/B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/EIE/IE/IS, etc.)
2) MCA, MBA graduates are eligible to apply.
3) BCA graduates are also eligible to apply.
1) CoCubes admit card along with photo attached to the admit card.
2) Any original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)