RBI Grade B 2018 recruitment
Summary of the notification:
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will be hiring 166 Grade B officers as part of its recruitment for 2018. As per the notification released by RBI, the registration process will start from July 3, 2018. The last date for online registration is July 23, 2018. The tentative date for RBI Grade B prelims exam is August 16, 2018 and the mains exam is expected to be held on September 7, 2018.
|Online Application Start Date||3rd July 2018|
|Online Application End Date||23rd July 2018|
|Prelims Exam Date|| |
16th August 2018
|Mains Exam Date|| |
7th September 2018
The number of vacancies:
|1||Grade ‘B’ Officer DR (General)||127|
|2||Grade ‘B’ Officer DR (DEPR)||22|
|3||Grade ‘B’ Officer DR (DSIM)||17|
Eligibility conditions for RBI Grade B 2018:
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
- (Candidates having M.Phil. Degree and Doctorate Degree from a recognized Indian/Foreign University/Institute in the specified subjects will be eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit by 2 year and 4 years respectively.)
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay (OR)
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute (OR)
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute (OR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta
For more details, refer to the Official Notification provided below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Employee of Banking Institutions: 5 years
- Select the post of choice through Online Examination.
- The online examination will be carried out in 3 Phases:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
RBI Grade ‘B’ Recruitment – Phase I - Prelims
- The examination will Objective Type or MCQ.
- It will be held for the duration of 2 hours and will be for 200 marks.
- The test-areas for Phase I will be –
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
RBI Grade ‘B’ Recruitment – Phase II - Mains
- Clear Phase I to be able to appear for Phase II.
- There will be 3 MCQ type Online Papers
- The there areas for the papers:
- English Writing Skills
- Economic & Social Issues
- Optional Paper (Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics)
- Each paper will be held for a duration of 1.5 hours.
- Each paper carries 100 marks.
RBI Grade ‘B’ – Phase III Interview
- Once Phase I & II are cleared, one will be called for an Interview.
- The Interview will carry 50 marks.
- Details regarding the Interview will be communicated through your Call-Letter.
Applying to RBI Grade B 2018 notification
The application link will be activated on 3rd July 2018.
- SC/ST – Rs. 100/-
- General/OBC – Rs. 850/-
Snapshot of the advertisement that appeared in a newspaper
For more updates, stay tuned to www.conduiraonline.com