Zoho Eligibility Criteria for Freshers 2018
Zoho is one of the topmost recruiters in India in the field of information technology, therefore it is imperative for the aspirants to know the company's eligibility criteria. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) with Zoho selection policies, graduation criteria, academic criteria and documents needed for applying posts like Entry Level Engineer Trainee.
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/EIE/IE/IS etc).
2) Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2018 & 2017 are eligible to apply.
3) The graduation should be Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills along with a good command of technical subjects.
1) Zoho does not have any percentage criterion (Interest towards programming is the only criterion)
2) A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
3) Students from any stream/department (UG/PG) even with Backlogs can appear for the recruitment drive.
Skill Set: C, C++, C# & JAVA
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/ she is ineligible to apply.
2) If a candidate has been rejected by Zoho in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for 6 months post the interview.
3) If for some reason Zoho terminates the candidate's application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in Zoho misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate (12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of a set of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of candidate's updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
Our Popular Blogs: