Zensar Eligibility Criteria for Fresher 2018
Zensar is one of the topmost recruiters in India in the field of information technology, therefore it is imperative for the aspirants to know the company's eligibility criteria. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) with Zensar selection policies, graduation criteria, academic criteria and documents needed for applying posts like Entry Level Engineer Trainee.
Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/CIVIL etc).
2) Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2018 & 2017 are eligible to apply.
4) MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.
5) The graduation should have been completed as a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command of technical subjects.
1) A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
2) A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
3) A maximum gap of 2 years is permissible during the course of entire education.
4) A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Zensar selection process.
Skill set: Knowledge of Oracle, Oracle EBS
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/ she is ineligible to apply.
2) If a candidate has been rejected by Zensar in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for a period of 6 months after the interview.
3) If for some reason Zensar has terminated the candidate's application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in Zensar, misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate (12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of a set of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of candidate's updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)