Mindtree Eligibility Criteria for Freshers 2018
Mindtree is one of the top recruiters in India in the field of Information Technology, therefore it is imperative for the aspirants to know the company's eligibility criteria. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) with Mindtree's selection policies, graduation criteria, academic criteria and the documents needed for applying to posts like Software Engineer Trainee.
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EIE/IS, etc).
2) Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply.
3) M.E/M.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EIE/IS, etc)
4) MCA graduates are eligible.
5) B.Sc (Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, IT) are eligible.
6) The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State Government of India.
NOTE: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
Also, note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills along with a good command of technical subjects.
1) A candidate must have more than 65% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
2) A candidate must have a minimum of 65% marks in graduation.
3) A maximum gap of 2 years is permitted in graduation.
4) A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Mindtree selection process.
1) If a candidate has attended an interview with Mindtree within the past 6 months from the date of new application then he/ she is ineligible to apply.
2) If a candidate has been rejected by Mindtree in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for 6 months post the interview.
3) If for some reason Mindtree rejects the candidate's application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate, after applying in Mindtree, misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate (12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a photocopy of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of candidate's updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
Check Out Our Most Read Blogs: