eLitmus Eligibility Criteria for Freshers 2018
eLitmus is an Indian organization dedicated to helping other companies in hiring employees for the entry-level job. The exam is based on Pen and Paper. The time period of the exam is 2 hours. Some of the companies that are involved in eLitmus are Accenture, CGI, Intel, Macfee etc. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) about ELitmus graduation criteria and documents required for applying exam for freshers.
1) Engineering candidates are eligible to apply.
2) MCA, MBA graduates are also eligible to apply.
3) ME/M-Tech graduates are also eligible to apply.
4) M.Sc graduates in Computer Science/ Information technology can apply.
More Information on eLitmus Exam 2018:
1) A candidate who has qualified eLitmus Exam can use the score for job opportunities in best IT companies.
2) A candidate can use the marks for applying companies for a period of 2 years.
3) Candidates are eligible to take the test any number of times.
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate (12th).
2) Post Graduation mark Sheets(Final year students need to carry mark sheets up to date).
3) eLitmus admit card along with photo posted.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
People Also Read: