AMCAT Eligibility Criteria for Fresher 2018
AMCAT is an employee assessment test. The full form of AMCAT is Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test. AMCAT exam describes the skillset of the fresher. Some of the companies involved in AMCAT are HCL Technologies, Genpact, Accenture, etc. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) with AMCAT graduation criteria, documents required for applying exam.
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/EIE/IE/IS etc).
2) MCA, MBA graduates are eligible to apply.
3) BCA graduates are also eligible to apply.
AMCAT Exam 2018:
1) A candidate who has qualified AMCAT Exam can use the score for job opportunities in the best IT companies.
2) A candidate should not appear for the AMCAT exam if they have appeared in the last 3 months(or) 90 days.
3) AMCAT exam is a computer-based exam.
1) AMCAT admit card along with photo posted.
2) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
People Also Read: