Mu Sigma Eligibility Criteria for Freshers
Mu Sigma is an India management consulting firm that primarily offers analytics services. It is imperative for the aspirants to know the company's eligibility criteria. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) with Mu Sigma selection policies, graduation criteria, academic criteria and documents needed for applying posts like Entry Level Engineer (Trainee).
Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/EIE/IE/IS, etc).
2) Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2018 & 2017 are eligible to apply.
3) The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State Government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills along with a good command of technical subjects.
1) A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
2) A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
Mu Sigma Policies:
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/ she is ineligible to apply.
2) If a candidate has been rejected by Mu Sigma in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for 6 months post the interview.
3) If for some reason Mu Sigma terminates the candidate's application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in Mu Sigma misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate (12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of a set of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of candidate's updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.).
Check out some of our popular blogs: