State Bank of India Junior Associate Perliminary Exam Results
State Bank of India (SBI) released the results of its SBI Junior Associate (JA) Clerk Preliminary exam 2018. Candidates who have appeared for the prelim exams can check the result at the official SBI careers website, sbi.co.in/careers
The SBI JA clerical preliminary exam was conducted on June 23rd, 24th and 30th. Candidates who clear the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the JA Clerk Main exam. The JA mains exam is scheduled for August 5th.
How to check the SBI JA 2018 Prelim result?
- Log in to the SBI Careers official website.
- Hover over the ‘Join SBI’ tab and click on ‘Current Openings’.
- Click on the ad for Recruitment of Junior Associate and click on the link for the JA Clerk results.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link for candidate log-in page.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth or registration number and date of birth and click on ‘Submit’.
- The result will be displayed which can be printed out for future reference.
Stay updated at www.conduiraonline.com