Register to pay for the NMAT:
NMAT is an entrance exam of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for MBA Admission conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
NMIMS main campus is in Mumbai and it has 20 other MBA Colleges across India. For all the Master of Business Administration (MBA) colleges under NMIMS, GMAC conducts a common test which is (NMAT).
NMIMS is one of the top 20 MBA colleges in India.
You must register and pay for the NMAT by GMAC™ exam before scheduling a test date and location. Candidates are required to visit respective university/college/school website for details of their admission procedure. You have to submit their respective form separately.
Registration and Payment
- Create an account on nmat.org.in using a valid email address.
- Provide contact information, personal, educational and work experience, the list of programmes to send scores, and the ID that you will use at the test center. Indicate your interest in participating in a search service and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Your name and date of birth that you enter on the registration form must exactly match the name and date of birth on your Photo and Signature ID.
- Choose the schools to send your scores under the "Schools Preference" section. Up to 5 programmes are included in your registration fee.
- You must upload a photograph that bears a likeness to you and the photograph on your Photo ID. This photograph will be included on the admit card that you must bring.
- Pay the test fee.
- Once your payment is realized, your schedule exam option will be activated in your dashboard, so that you can go ahead and schedule your exam.
- You will be able to download your admit card from your dashboard once the payment is realized.
- Refer http://www.nmat.org.in/test-takers/register-and-schedule/ for more information.
Dates and Fees
NMAT Some important dates:
- REGISTRATION: From July 3rd, 2018 to October 3rd, 2018
- LATE REGISTRATION: From October 4th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- SCHEDULING: From July 3rd, 2018 to October 16th, 2018
- EXAM DELIVERY: October 4th, 2018 to December 17th, 2018.
- Test Registration (Early): INR 2000 + taxes
- Test Registration (Late): INR 2500 + taxes
Please check http://www.nmat.org.in/test-takers/test-centres/
Check the FAQ section at http://www.nmat.org.in/test-takers/faq/
Stay tuned to www.conduiraonline.com