Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
It is one among top 20 MBA colleges in India.
Mandatory Registrations for seeking NMIMS admission:
There are two mandatory registrations:
- Exam Registration - NMAT - Last Date: October 3rd, 2018
- Institute Registration - Last Date: October 15th, 2018
First register for NMAT by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council ). Then, register for the various programmes at NMIMS by login at https://nmims.secure.force.com/NMIMS_Application_Login
For detailed information, check the admissions handout available at http://www.nmims.edu/docs/nmims-admission-handout-for-management-programs-2019.pdf
- Rs.1300/- plus applicable taxes for normal registration for either MBA Full Time Program/s - Mumbai Campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore.
- Rs.1600/- plus applicable taxes for both MBA Full Time Program/s - Mumbai Campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore.
NMAT Test Pattern:
|S.No||Section||Number of Questions||Time in Minutes|
- NMAT, Case Discussion (CD) & Personal Interview (PI) are the various rounds involved in the admission process.
- Case Discussion & Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted in Mumbai, Bengaluru / Hyderabad (if required).
- The result for NMAT by GMAC™ test will be declared on the www.nmat.org.in website. The shortlisting for the next round of CD and PI as per the latest preference of the program will be declared on www.nmims.edu website.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to download the call letter from www.nmims.edu website.
- The shortlisted candidate also needs to bring his / her NMIMS Call letter for CD/PI process.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the application data in terms of academic marks obtained, work experience, marks obtained in NMAT by GMAC™ and Case Discussion - Personal Interview.
Available on the official admissions page and www.conduiraonline.com