IBPS 2018 - Overview:
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2018.
This system of Common Recruitment Process- Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination, Common Interview and provisional allotment for recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities. IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year.
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018 (August 14th, 2018 to September 4th, 2018)|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018 (August 14th, 2018 to September 4th, 2018)|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||01.10.2018 to 07.10.2018 (October 1st, 2018 to October 7th, 2018)|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||13.10.2018, 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018 and 21.10.2018 (October 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st of 2018)|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||18.11.2018 (November 18th, 2018)|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2019|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be a Citizen of India. Check official notification for more details.
Age (As on 01.08.2018):
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- Relaxation of Upper age limit - Check official notification for more details.
Educational Qualifications (As on 04.09.2018):
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application.
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100.
CRP - Online Examination
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows: Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examination):
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION FORMAT:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
MAIN EXAMINATION FORMAT:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations
Cut-off Score (Online Main Examination)
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- MARKS OBTAINED IN THE ONLINE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND ALSO FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-VIII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres.
- Candidates can apply online only from 14.08.2018 (August 14th, 2018) to 04.09.2018 (September 4th, 2018) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- left thumb impression
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Also, have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 14.08.2018 (August 14th, 2018) to 04.09.2018 (September 4th, 2018) both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
- The process is entirely online. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Where to Apply?
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-VIII)” to open the On-LineApplication Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
For official and complete notification:
For more updates, please check www.conduiraonline.com