What is IIFT?
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in 1963 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry to contribute in the skill building for the external trade sector of India.
- IIFT is one of the premier B-schools in India. Both IIFT-Delhi and IIFT-Kolkata are counted among the best B-schools.
- IIFT Kakinda is a new campus which will start offering MBA-IB program from 2019 onwards, hence it has not been graded so far.
- The test score of this entrance examination is used for admission into MBA IB (International Business) program offered at IIFT's New Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada campus.
What about IIFT 2018?
- IIFT is the written test and shall be conducted on 2nd December 2018.
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English) of 120 minutes.
- As per IIFT website, this year Test pattern shall consist of questions covering English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
IIFT 2018 Registration Process:
Follow Below Steps To Fill The XAT Application Form STEP 1: Go to the website address, https://iift.onlinereg.in/reglive18/iift/index for filling the Application for MBA (International Business) 2019 - 2021.
- As one sees, there are steps like Step 1, Primary Registration; Step 2, Academic & Personal Details; Step 3, Payment and Step 4, Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Fields with asterisk are mandatory. These include Name of the candidate, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Resident, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Create a Login Password and confirm. Also, make a note of this.
- Password should be minimum eight characters, at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number (No special Characters allowed).
- The mobile number and the email address should be valid till the end of the admission process.
STEP 2: Once the registration is successful, one will be able to see this:
One will receive a text message.
One will receive an email.
The Registration Number is generated. This is very important in the subsequent admission process. One can choose to continue filling the subsequent application form or log out.
STEP 3: Academic and Personal Details
The page looks this way:
The mandatory details are Category (General, OBC etc), Degree, Year of Passing, CGPA/Marks, Name of the College, Name of the University, City, Preference for campus (IIFT - New Delhi, Kolkata, Kakinada), Centre for Written Test, Centre for GD and PI and Postal Address.
Minimum percentage of marks for General/OBC is 50 percent and for SC/ST/PWD is 45 percent.
TEST CENTERS and GD-PI CENTERS:
STEP 4: Payment - Online - Rs. 1650
STEP 5: Photo and Signature upload
- After making payment, it is time to upload photograph and signature in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The size of the photo should be between 20 KB and 50 KB.
- The signature should be between 5 KB and 20 KB.
- The photograph to be uploaded must be taken within six months from the online application.
Important Instructions and FAQ:
These are available at https://iiftreg.onlinereg.in/
Can I change/modify the data once I submit the form?
Answer: No you cannot change the data. For any modifications in the form kindly send us an e-mail on admissions 2019 from your registered e-mail id mentioning your Full name (as it is written on the application form), application form no. and the details to be edited. Please note that only few basic information can be modified. Category once filled by the candidate in his/her online application form will not be changed under any circumstances.
Is change of Centre permitted?
Answer: Candidate can apply for Change of Centre online on or before 5thNovember 2018 by making a payment of Rs. 1000.00. No requests in this regard will be entertained offline.
For more updates, check www.conduiraonline.com