About Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra is an Indian Information Technology company that provides services such as Network technology solutions and Business process outsourcing (BPO) to a huge variety of industries. Tech Mahindra is a part of Mahindra group and is worth 4.7 billion dollars. Tech Mahindra has a presence in over 90 countries along with a support of 1, 15, 200+ professionals. Tech Mahindra has helped over 903 global clients including Fortune 500 companies.
Logical Reasoning Syllabus for Tech Mahindra:
Puzzles, Syllogisms, Binary Logic, Clocks & Calendars, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Seating Arrangement, Venn Diagrams, Arrangements & Patterns, Problem Solving, Cubes & Dice, Series, Analogies, Classification, Blood Relations, Directions & Distances, Ordering & Ranking, Coding-Decoding, Double Lineup, Logical Deductions, Routes & Networks, Scheduling, Grouping & Selections Verbal Reasoning
Practice Reasoning Sample Questions for Tech Mahindra:
1. Logical Puzzles: Which letter replaces '?' symbol
In each row, multiply the numerical values of the first and third letters gives the second letter numerical value.
→ E= 5, D = 4
→ E * D = 5 * 4 = 20
→ 20 = T
Hence T replaces the '?' symbol
2. Statements: Some dancers are actors. All the Actors are not singers.
All dancers are actors.
No dancer is a singer.
A. Only (1) conclusion follows
B. Only (2) conclusion follows
C. Either (1) or (2) follows
D. Neither (1) nor (2) follows
E. Both (1) and (2) follow
Some dancers are actors that means Some dancers are not actors. So All dancers are actors is not true. Similarly, Some dancers are singers as well. So No dancer is a singer is not true
3. Three person X, Y, and Z gave these statements:
X said either Red Party or White Party won the elections.
Y said Red Party won.
Z said neither Red Party nor White Party won the elections.
Of these persons, only one person is wrong.
Who won the elections?
A. Red Party
B. White Party
C. Data Inadequate
D. None of these
Explanation: As only one person is wrong, so other two persons are telling the truth. Assume that the Red Party won the election. So, the statements of X and Y are true as they satisfy our condition that 2 of them are truth tellers. Hence the Red Party wins the election.
If you assume that the White Party won the election, statements of Y and Z become false which is violating the given condition.
4. Today is Wednesday. After 59 days, it will be:
Each day of the week is repeated after 7 days.
So, after 63 days, it will be Wednesday.
After 59 days, it will be Saturday.
5. An accurate clock shows 10 o'clock in the morning. Through how many degrees will the hour hand rotate when the clock shows 3 o'clock in the afternoon?
Angle traced by the hour hand in 5 hours =((360/12)*5)º = 150º
6. Select a suitable figure from the four alternatives that would complete the figure matrix. Select a suitable figure from the four alternatives that would complete the figure matrix.
The third figure is obtained from the first figure by adding four circles outside the main figure.
7. A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are sitting around the circle and are facing the center:
F is second to the right of B who is the neighbour of D and C.
A is not the neighbour of F.
C is the neighbour of E.
G is not between A and H. H is not between E and A.
1. Which two of the following are not neighbours?
So, C and D are not neighbour's
2. Who is sitting right to A?
So, E is sitting right to A
3. who is opposite to C?
So, G is opposite to C
8. Choose the box that is similar to the box formed from the given sheet of paper (X).
A. 2 and 3 only
B. 2 and 4 only
C. 1 and 2 only
D. 1 and 4 only
When a cube is formed by folding the sheet shown in the figure. (X), then one of the faces of the cube is half shaded. However, the cube in fig. (1) has two such faces. (4) has a face which is completely shaded. So, these two cubes cannot be formed. Hence, only the cubes in figures (2) and (3) can be formed.
9. Look at this series: 6, 15, 24, 33, 42, 51, ... What number should come next?
This is a simple addition series. Add 9 to each number to get next series. Hence answer is 60.
10. Which of the following services use TCP?
A. 1, and 3
B. 2, and 3
C. 1, and 4
D. 1, and 3
SMTP, and HTTP use TCP.
Practice sample questions on Tech Mahindra Reasoning here: