CapGemini Reasoning Ability Questions
Is CapGemini visiting your campus soon? Are you looking for resources to ready yourself for the placement challenge? Here is a set of Reasoning Ability practice questions based on previous years’ CapGemini placement papers
CapGemini written test consists of five sections - Quantitative Ability, Reasoning Ability, pseudo code round and Essay Writing. Reasoning Ability section of CapGemini consists of questions based on visual reasoning, blood relations, attention to details, statements & Conclusions. For complete recruitment pattern, click here CapGemini Campus Recruitment Pattern.
1.Select the alternative in which specified components of key figure (X) are found.
Answer/ Explanation: d) D
If figure is rotated by 180° in the clockwise direction, what will the figure look like after rotation?
Answer/ Explanation: b)
If the figure is rotated 90° anti-clockwise, which of the following figure is obtained?
Answer/ Explanation: c)
4. After rotating a figure 90° clockwise, the following figure was obtained. What was the figure before rotation?
Answer/ Explanation: b)
5. A tie- breaker happens is an additional contest or game time to decide the winner between two parties when both of stand on equal scoring at the end of a match/ game. Which of the following is the best example of a tie-breaker?
a) The referee has tossed a coin to see who is going to have the ball first.
b) Team A and B each have finished with 20 points and are now battling out in a five-minute over time.
c) Raman and Rajath have each scored 5 goals in the game
d) At half-time, the score is tied at 57
Answer/ Explanation: b) Team A and B each have finished with 20 points and are now battling out in a five-minute over time.
6. In the city of Delhi, a four day suspension happens when a stuident is not permitted to attend school for four days for any of the given reasons.
If he/ she cheats on a school test
willfully destructing school property
physically assaulting a student/ employee or a teacher
a) Rani who doesn't submit her project on time gets suspended from school
b) Mani is asked to leave the class because of his constant disruptions
c) Rajath shares his lunch with his friends duing lunch and this is appreciated by the principal
d) Fakir uses spray paint to paint derogatory comments about his friends on the walls of the schools.
Answer/ Explanation: d) Fakir uses spray paint to paint derogatory comments about his friends on the walls of the schools.
Fakir was suspended because he was involved in willfully destructing school property
7. A man goes to a mall and recognizes a boy. The boy is his father's only son's sister's son. The boy is man's .......
Answer/ Explanation: c) nephew
The man's father's only son is himself. His sister's son would be his nephew.
8. X is the only child of Y. A and B are the children of X. D is the grandmother of B. How is Y related to D?
Answer/ Explanation: d) husband
X is the only child of Y. A and B are the children of X. D is the grandmother of B. Y is the grandfather of B. Hence Y is D's husband.
9. What is the next letter in the series B, E, H, K, N, ?
Answer/ Explanation: B + 3 = E
E + 3 = H
Hence, N + 3 = Q
10. What is the next number in the series?
10, 30, 40, 70, 110, ?
Answer/ Explanation: c) 180
10+30 = 40
40+30 = 70
Hence, 110+70 = 180
Check Other Blogs on CapGemini Campus Recruitment