eLitmus is India’s largest assessment and recruitment company for entry-level engineers and it was founded in the year 2005. eLitmus is a 2-hours pen-paper based exam. You'll get 3 sections - Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning with 20 questions from each section. It has negative marking too (one-third of the marks deducted for every wrong answer).
eLitmus Logical Reasoning Syllabus:
In this section, you will find questions of data sufficiency, data interpretation, logical reasoning and cryptarithmetic. Data sufficiency consists 4 questions, cryptarithmetic consists of 4 questions and rest 12 questions could come from data interpretation and logical reasoning sets.
Practice Questions for eLitmus on Logical Reasoning:
Study the following table and answer the questions based on it.
Expenditures of a Company (in Lakh Rupees) per Annum Over the given Years.
|Year||Item of Expenditure|
|Salary||Fuel and Transport||Bonus||Interest on Loans||Taxes|
1. What is the average amount of interest per year which the company had to pay during this period?
A.Rs. 51.86 lakhs
B.Rs. 43.55 lakhs
C.Rs. 46.86 lakhs
D.Rs. 36.66 lakhs
The average amount of interest paid by the Company during the given period
=Rs. [(34.4+42.5+51.6+46.4+59.4)/5] lakhs
=Rs. [234.3/5] lakhs
=Rs. 46.86 lakhs
2. The total expenditure on all the given items in 2000 was approximately what percent of the total expenditure in 2003?
Required percentage =[(352+120+2.52+42.5+115/445+154+4.96+59.4+78)100]%
3. The total amount of bonus paid by the company during the given period is approximately what percent of the total amount of salary paid during this period?
4. What is average of the taxes paid by the company?
A.Rs. 86.8 lakhs
B.Rs. 97.9 lakhs
C.Rs. 74.2 lakhs
D.Rs. 80.5 lakhs
Required = [91+115+65+85+78/5]
= 434/5=Rs. 86.8 lakhs
5. The total expenditure of the company over these items during the year 2000 is?
A.Rs. 652.08 lakhs.
B.Rs. 632.02 lakhs.
C.Rs. 648.79 lakhs.
D.Rs. 651.05 lakhs.
The total expenditure of the Company during 2000
= Rs. (c) lakhs
= Rs. 632.02 lakhs.
Six friends are sitting in a circle and are facing the center of the circle. C is between B and D.
F is between E and A. B and E are opposite to each other. A is to the immediate right of B.
1. Who is just left of C?
so, D is just C
2.who is sitting opposite to D?
so, A is sitting opposite to D
3. Who is sitting right to F?
so, E is sitting right to F
Study the bar chart and answer the question based on it.
Production of Fertilizers by a Company (in 1000 tonnes) Over the Years
1. What was the percentage decline in the production of fertilizers from 1999 to 2000?
Required percentage=(50-65)/65 %
There is a decline of 23% in production from 1999 to 2000.
2. What was the percentage increase in the production of fertilizers in 2002 compared to that in 1995?
People Also Read: