Deloitte Recruitment Exam - Logical Reasoning Ability Questions
Deloitte is a UK-incorporated multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the 'Big Four' accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
Reasoning Ability for Deloitte Online Exam:
This section consists of 25 questions and time allotted is 35 minutes.
Reasoning Ability syllabus for Deloitte Online Exam:
Directions, blood relations, arrangement puzzles, data sufficiency questions and number series.
Sample questions for reasoning ability:
1. I am facing south. Turning to the left I go 20m, then turning to the right I go 15m, and turning to the right I go 10m, then turning to left I go 10m and turning to right I go 20m, then again turning to right I go 25m. In which direction am I from my original position?
I am on the west side of my original position
2. A person walked 25m towards North, then took a left turn and walked 30m. The person again took a left turn and walked 25m. How far and in which direction is that person from the starting position?
A. 30m to the West
B. 25m to the North
C. 20m to the East
D. 40m to the South
3. Pointing to a photograph, Meera said, "He is the son of my grandfather's only son." How is Meera related to the boy in the photograph?
My grandfather's only son is My father.
So, the boy is the son of Meera's father i.e., Meera is the boy's sister.
4.Statement: Should cell phones be allowed to be used in the classroom?
I. Yes. Cell phones give students access to tools and apps that can help them complete and stay on top of their class work.
II. No. Cell phones can be used by students to access information while taking a test, leading to cheating.
A. Only argument I is strong
B. Only argument II is strong
C. Either I or II is strong
D. Neither I nor II is strong
E. Both I and II are strong
If cell phones are allowed in the classroom then it has both advantages and disadvantages. Cell phones give students access to tools and apps that can help them complete their school tasks and stay on top of their class and to access information while taking a test, leading to cheating. So, both arguments are strong.
5. Statement: "Some countries spent more money on space exploration"- Priority for Space
I. To show people up that the countries have the most modern technology.
II. Space Exploration can give more information to people about what lies out of the Earth
A. Only assumption I is implicit
B. Only assumption II is implicit
C. Either I or II is implicit
D. Neither I nor II is implicit
E. Both I and II are implicit
Nations allocate its money to support Space Exploration and show people up that the countries have the most modern technology. So, I is implicit. Space Exploration can also give more information to people about what lies out of the Earth. So, II is also implicit.
6. Look at this series II, VI, X, XIV, XVIII, XXII, ....... What number should fill the blank?
This is a simple addition series; each number is 4 more than the previous number.
7.Look at this series: 10, 40, 13, 38, __, 36, 19. What number should fill in the blank?
This is a simple alternating addition and subtraction series. The first series begins with 10 and adds 3; the second begins with 40 and subtracts 2.
Instructions for Questions 8 to 10: Read the given information below and answer the questions that follow
Six friends A, B, C, D, E, and F are sitting around the hexagonal table each at one corner and are facing the center of the hexagon. A is second to the left of F. B is neighbor of C and D. E is second to the left of D.
8. Which one is sitting opposite to E?
So, C is sitting opposite to E
9. Which of the following are the neighbors of D?
A. F and A
B. E and C
C. F and C
D. F and B
So, F and B are the neighbors of D
10. Who is the third person to the right of A?
So, D is the third person to the right of A.
Check Other Blogs on Deloitte Recruitment