SAP Fresher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria - 2018 and 2019
SAP (System Application & Products in Data Progressing) is a German-based Multinational Company. Its headquarters are in Germany. The Company has over 293,500 customers all over 190 countries. It has regional offices in 130 countries.2018 Global Top Employer is SAP. SAP is the World's Third largest independent Software Manufacturers. A world leader in Enterprise application is the SAP.
Graduation Criteria :
- Entry Level Engineers are only eligible.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of mathematics and calculation part.
- There should not be any gap in academics.
- Applications should be sent six months prior to the interview.
- Candidate should score at least 60 percent in graduation.
- There shouldn't be any backlogs in any subject.
- Applicant must have command over problem-solving
- Candidate should have Good communication skills.
- Applicant should have proper knowledge of computer technology.
Credentials Required :
- Candidate must and should submit original certificates without fail.
- Recently updated Resume.
- SSC and intermediate certificate.
- Graduation and post graduation mark sheets.
- ID proof. Can be Aadhar card, pan card, Driving license or Voter ID.
- Passport size photograph.
Candidates who want to secure their job in SAP, have to clear an Aptitude Written Test Online, Technical Interview, and HR interview.
Check More Mock Test-Practice Questions-Video Class