Cyient Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for Freshers - 2018 & 2019
Cyient, previously known as Infotech company, is a global It solutions provider. Cyient basically focuses on engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks and operations. It was established in the year 1991 in Hyderabad, India. Infotech was rebranded as Cyient in 2014. As of 2014 Cyient has over 12,000 employees across 38 locations worldwide. The company was also featured in the top 30 outsourcing companies in the world. Working for a company like Cyient can pave a golden path for your future in the IT industry. Cyient this year can be seen recruiting for the post of Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Hyderabad Office.
Entry level engineer
Cyient Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate is required to be a graduate in BTech/ B.E / MCA.
- A minimum of 60 percent is required in graduation, 12th, and 10th.
- No backlogs in any subject during the course of graduation.
- Must have good experience in using Java for web portal development.
- Good learning skills to use technologies in resolving problems and develop tools and applications.
- Storyboard development using the latest technologies (HTML5, Bootstrap).
- Exposure to excel macros and quality processes.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Should be able to develop application code for both business and technical requirements as well.
- Resolve bugs and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
Interested candidates need to apply in their online portal first for further proceedings.
- Candidate must and should submit original certificates without fail.
- Recently updated Resume.
- SSC and intermediate certificate.
- Graduation and post graduation mark sheets.
- ID proof. Can be Aadhar card, pan card, Driving license or Voter ID.
- Passport size photograph.
Check More Mock Test-Practice Questions-Video Class