Educomp Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for Fresher 2018-2019
Educompis the largest educational company in India. It is not an exaggeration to say that almost the whole of digital education eco-system is owned by Educomp. Over 22.8 million learners across 34,500 schools rely on Educomp to enhance their learning into smart learning. Wducomp, which was established in 1994 now has a total of 27 offices worldwide. Based in India, it also has work locations in USA, Singapore, and Canada. Educomp also got featured in Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. It recently got AICTE approval for JRE group, Educomp's PG and UG educational institutions for Management and Engineering. Working for Educomp may help you create an innovative path in your career.
Educomp Recruitment Exam Pattern
- Online Aptitude written test
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
Educomp Eligibility Criteria
- Graduates in any of the following medium can apply- BTech (ECE, CSE, IT, Mechanical, Civil), BE, MCA, M.Tech, BBM, B.SC, B.Com, B.A, BHM, BCA, MBA, M.SC, M.Com, M.E, M.A.
- Engineering graduates who passed out of college in the year 2018 and 2017 are eligible.
- Students from institutes recognized by either State or Central government are only eligible.
- Candidates should secure 60% consistently from PG/UG to 10th.
- One year of a gap is allowed in the education of the candidate.
- Candidates shouldn't have any backlogs in any subject during the course of graduation.
- People applying are also expected to possess good communication skills and technical knowledge.
- All documents concerning academic records.
- Recently updated resume.
- Identity proof- Aadhar card, Pan card, Driver's license or Voter's Id would do.
Check More Mock Test-Practice Questions-Video Class