Sapient Fresher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria - 2018
Sapient is a marketing and consulting company that provides business, marketing, and technology services to its clients. Founded in the year 1990, its key services are targeted towards Business consulting and integrated marketing. It is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts in the USA. The company operates in three divisions, Sapient Razorfish, Sapient Global Markets, and Sapient Government Services. To recruit new candidates Sapient conducts off-campus drives like Sapient Pool Campus Hiring, Sapient Off-Campus Hiring for 2018 passouts, and Sapient Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018. Candidates who are passed out in the years 2018, 2017, and 2016 are eligible.
Entry level Software Engineer
As we know that Sapient recruits through AMCAT exam, you have to clear that initially.
Sapient Eligibility Criteria
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/EIE/IE/IS etc).
2) MCA, MBA and BCA graduates are eligible to apply too.
3) Candidates with not more than a year gap in education and with backlogs are not eligible.
AMCAT Exam 2018:
1) Candidate should have to qualify for the AMCAT exam, and the score can be used in getting a job opportunity in Sapient.
2) A candidate can only write AMCAT exam if he/she hasn't appeared AMCAT in the past three months.
3) AMCAT exam is a computer-based exam.
1) Amcat admit card along with photo posted.
2) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
Check More Mock Test-Practice Questions-Video Class