- Campus Recruitment Test
- Campus Placements
- Campus Jobs
- Company Exam
- Technical Round
- HR Questions
- Questions on C
- Recruitment Process
- Mock Tests for Campus Jobs
- Practice Papers
- Written Test for Amazon
- English for Amazon
- Verbal ability for Amazon
- Interview Rounds for Amazon
- Amazon Placement Procedure
- Sample Questions for Amazon Exam
- Amazon Placement Preparation
Amazon Campus Hiring Process for Freshers
To get your dream job, you should know everything about the companies visiting your Campus – especially their recruitment process. In this blog, we will discuss Amazon campus recruitment process basing on the past selection process.
Amazon Company Profile:
Let's start with a question.
Who is the current CEO of Amazon?
Here, we have a representative from Amazon to familiarize us with the campus recruitment process of Amazon.
Mr. Rohit Sehgal enters the auditorium. He clears his throat and asks," Is there anyone who hasn't heard the name Amazon?"
A student stands up and answers, " I don't think so sir. Now, we don't have to hunt for gift shops offline"
Rohit continues, " Yes. Amazon is an e-commerce and cloud computing company which is the largest internet based retailer in the world. It started off as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell DVDs, blue rays, CDs, audiobooks, software, video games, food, toys furniture and jewelry.
And We, at Amazon, believe in excellence. Hence, we have recruitment process which tests your technical skills and analytical skills.
The recruitment process has three rounds:
- Written Round
- Technical Interview (Sometimes two technical interviews are conducted the second one being a stress interview.
- HR interview
Amazon Written Round:
- The Written round consists of 3 sections, Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Technical.
- There are 30 Questions in the Aptitude section. The important topics include Time, Speed and Work, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Probability, Triangles, and Functions.
- There are 30 questions in the Verbal Ability section. The important topics include Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Identifying error in a sentence, Synonyms, and Antonyms.
- There are 44 questions in the Technical Section. The important topics include C, Data Structures, and DBMS.
- The allotted time to solve the questions in these sections is 120 minutes. There is no negative marking in this round.
Amazon Written Test Questions:
Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Solutions:
Question 1. A and B invested INR90,000 and INR60,000 in a business at the start of a year. After 9 months C joins A and B, invests INR90,000 in the same business. At the end of that year, 10% of the B's profit goes to charity. If C got profit share of INR15000, how much money B donated to charity?
Solution: Investment ratio of A, B & C in the year = 90,000×12: 60,000×12: 0×9+3×60000
C’s share in the profit = (1/11) ×Total Profit
Total profit = 11×15000 = 165000
B's share in the profit = 4/11(total profit) = 4/11(165,000) = INR60,000
10% of the B's profit goes to charity so it is = 10/100*(60,000) = INR6,000
Money donated to charity by B = INR6,000
Question 2. In how many different ways can the letters of the word BROKEN be arranged?
Solution: In BROKEN, there are six letters. These six letters can be arranged in 6×5×4×3×2×1 = 720
Fore more Quant Practice questions, Read Amazon Quantitative Aptitude Questions
Amazon Technical Round 1:
- In the technical round, some of the subjects that you will be tested include C, Data Structures, and DBMS. Along with these, prepare on two more subjects from your branch.
- In most of the technical interviews, the interview panel questions you on your favorite subject and in this case, you can speak about the subjects that you have prepared.
Amazon Technical Round 2 (Sometimes):
- This round is for elimination in most of the cases. This is another technical interview but under pressure.
- Confidence matters a lot in this round as the interview panel is going to check whether you are able to manage the stress or not. When you are pushed out of your comfort zone, keep calm and answer the questions that you know.
- If you don't know the answer, don't give up, try attempting it with your knowledge.
Amazon HR Round:
- In the HR round, the interview panel questions you everything/anything related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, work experience (if relevant), general knowledge, etc. We suggest you go through the GDPI videos on Conduira Online to be well prepared for the interview.
Check out other company recruitment process here -