Accenture Eligibilty Criteria for Freshers 2018
Are you a fresher dreaming of joining Accenture? If the answer is yes, then read on to get the latest information about Accenture eligibility criteria for freshers. Accenture is one of the top recruiters in India in the field of information technology, therefore it is imperative for the aspirants to know the company's eligibility criteria. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) with Accenture selection policies, graduation criteria, academic criteria and documents needed for applying posts like Associate Software Engineer.
Associate Software Enigineer
Only full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
1) B.E/B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/CIVIL etc).
2) Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2018 & 2017 are eligible to apply.
3) M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information technology can apply.
4) MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.
5) The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command on technical subjects.
1) A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
2) A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
3) A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
4) A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Accenture selection process.
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/she is ineligible to apply.
2) If a candidate has been rejected by Accenture in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for a period of 6 months after the interview.
3) If for some reason Accenture has terminated the candidate's application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in Accenture, misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
5) The candidate should be an Indian citizen however, Bhutan & Nepal students can also work in India without obtaining any work related VISA. All other foreign nationals are required to have work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate(12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of set of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of candidate's updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
Check out our blogs for Accenture Placement Preparation
Accenture Reasoning Ability Sample Questions
Check out other company recruitment process here -
Accenture Verbal Ability Placement Test Questions
Is Accenture visiting your campus soon? Are you looking for resources to ready yourself for the placement challenge? Here are a set of Verbal Ability practice questions based on previous years
Accenture Quantitative Aptitude Placement Test Questions
Is Accenture visiting your campus soon? Are you looking for resources to ready yourself for the placement challenge? Here are a set of Quantitative aptitude practice questions based on previous years
Afraid of Interviews – three things to do to overcome your fears
Aah, just one more step for you to cross and get that dream job........but...well, yes, you need to get through that final interview in flying colours to reach your goal!!
Tips to Crack Aptitude Tests for Campus Placements
The process of getting a campus placement can be likened to a hurdle race...where one has to overcome a series of hurdles to reach the finish line and get the coveted prize!! The first hurdle is definitely the recruitment exam conducted by the organisation.