IBPS 2018 - Overview:
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2018.
This system of Common Recruitment Process- Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination, Common Interview and provisional allotment for recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities. IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year.
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018 (August 14th, 2018 to September 4th, 2018)|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018 (August 14th, 2018 to September 4th, 2018)|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||01.10.2018 to 07.10.2018 (October 1st, 2018 to October 7th, 2018)|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||13.10.2018, 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018 and 21.10.2018 (October 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st of 2018)|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||18.11.2018 (November 18th, 2018)|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2019|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be a Citizen of India. Check official notification for more details.
Age (As on 01.08.2018):
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- Relaxation of Upper age limit - Check official notification for more details.
Educational Qualifications (As on 04.09.2018):
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application.
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100.
CRP - Online Examination
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows: Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examination):
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION FORMAT:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
MAIN EXAMINATION FORMAT:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations
Cut-off Score (Online Main Examination)
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- MARKS OBTAINED IN THE ONLINE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND ALSO FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-VIII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres.
- Candidates can apply online only from 14.08.2018 (August 14th, 2018) to 04.09.2018 (September 4th, 2018) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- left thumb impression
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Also, have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 14.08.2018 (August 14th, 2018) to 04.09.2018 (September 4th, 2018) both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
- The process is entirely online. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Where to Apply?
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-VIII)” to open the On-LineApplication Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
For official and complete notification:
For more updates, please check www.conduiraonline.com
Summary of the notification:
Indian Bank invites application from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
Candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview. Admission to PGDBF at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Indian Bank as a Probationary Officer on successful completion of the course. The Indian Bank will be hiring 417 Probationary Officer through this recruitment drive.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date to Online Application||1st August 2018|
|Last Date to Online Application||27th August 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||27th August 2018|
|Prelims Call Letters Download||After 24th September 2018|
|Prelims Exam||6th October 2018|
|Prelims Result||17th October 2018|
|Mains Call Letters Download||22nd October 2018|
|Mains Exam||4th November 2018|
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2018)
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
Have a degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The Indian Bank PO (Probationary Officer) selection process consists of 3 rounds:
- Prelims online test
- Mains online test
Application fee and application link:
- Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PwD
- Rs. 600 for others
- Go to http://ibps.sifyitest.com/indbnpojul18/
- Candidates should click on ―NEW REGISTRATION‖ tab to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
For updates, check www.conduiraonline.com