Sapient Fresher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria - 2018
Sapient is a marketing and consulting company that provides business, marketing, and technology services to its clients. Founded in the year 1990, its key services are targeted towards Business consulting and integrated marketing. It is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts in the USA. The company operates in three divisions, Sapient Razorfish, Sapient Global Markets, and Sapient Government Services. To recruit new candidates Sapient conducts off-campus drives like Sapient Pool Campus Hiring, Sapient Off-Campus Hiring for 2018 passouts, and Sapient Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018. Candidates who are passed out in the years 2018, 2017, and 2016 are eligible.
Educomp Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for Fresher 2018-2019
Educompis the largest educational company in India. It is not an exaggeration to say that almost the whole of digital education eco-system is owned by Educomp. Over 22.8 million learners across 34,500 schools rely on Educomp to enhance their learning into smart learning. Wducomp, which was established in 1994 now has a total of 27 offices worldwide. Based in India, it also has work locations in USA, Singapore, and Canada. Educomp also got featured in Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. It recently got AICTE approval for JRE group, Educomp's PG and UG educational institutions for Management and Engineering. Working for Educomp may help you create an innovative path in your career.
Cyient Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for Freshers - 2018 & 2019
Cyient, previously known as Infotech company, is a global It solutions provider. Cyient basically focuses on engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks and operations. It was established in the year 1991 in Hyderabad, India. Infotech was rebranded as Cyient in 2014. As of 2014 Cyient has over 12,000 employees across 38 locations worldwide. The company was also featured in the top 30 outsourcing companies in the world. Working for a company like Cyient can pave a golden path for your future in the IT industry. Cyient this year can be seen recruiting for the post of Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Hyderabad Office.
SAP Fresher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria - 2018 and 2019
SAP (System Application & Products in Data Progressing) is a German-based Multinational Company. Its headquarters are in Germany. The Company has over 293,500 customers all over 190 countries. It has regional offices in 130 countries.2018 Global Top Employer is SAP. SAP is the World's Third largest independent Software Manufacturers. A world leader in Enterprise application is the SAP.
L&T Eligibility Criteria for Freshers 2018
The L&T can also be known as Laursen & Toubro. L&T is one of the topmost recruiters in India so it is imperative for the aspirants to know the company's eligibility criteria. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) with L&T selection policies, graduation criteria, academic criteria and documents needed for applying posts like Entry Level Engineer.
Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
1) B.E / B-Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/EIE/IE/IS etc).
2) M.E/M.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply.
3) Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2018 & 2017 are eligible to apply.
4) The graduation should be a full-time course recognized by Central/State Government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command of technical subjects.
1) A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
2) A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
3) The candidate should not have any gap after HSC (12th) and SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
4) A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for L&T selection process.
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of the new application, then he/ she is ineligible to apply.
2) If a candidate has been rejected by L&T in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for a period of 6 months after the interview.
3) If for some reason L&T has terminated the candidate's application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in L&T, misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate (12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of the candidate's updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
People Also Read: