The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Probationary Officer (PO) preliminary exam 2018 admit cards on its official website, the link for which is ibps.in
The admit cards for the can be downloaded till October 14, 2018.
As per the IBPS schedule, the PO preliminary exam will be held on October 13, 14, 20 and 21.
The exam will be held at various test centres across the nation.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2018:
Go to the official website, ibps.in
On the homepage, click on 'download admit card' link
Enter registration number and roll number in the space provided
On submitting the same, the admit cards will be displayed on the screen
Download and take a print out for further reference
Official resource at:
Check the official IBPS website and www.conduiraonline.com
IBPS PO Prelims 2018 - Free Mock Test Online
The IBPS PO prelims examination for 2018 will be conducted on 13th, 14th, 20th & 21st October 2018 and the mains exam is scheduled to be held on 18th November 2018. With the exam nearly at the doorstep, it is highly essential to realize the essence of time and utilize it for studying as well as appearing mock tests. Practice test series for IBPS PO will help you distinguish your performance from preparation and help you learn about areas that require your most attention and the areas that demand your least attention. Without further ado, let's proceed:
What is IBPS?
The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a self-governed body whose mission is to recruit the best candidates for banks in India through personal assessment in the areas of aptitude, accuracy, and knowledge. The Common Written Examination IBPS PO CWE is conducted every year to recruit Probationary Officers and Clerical cadre into the 27 Public Sector Banks across India. This year would see the 8th edition of the test and hence IBPS PO CWE VIII. The official IBPS PO Notification is around the corner.
|IBPS PO Schedule||Date|
|Registration Start Date:||14/08/2018|
|Registration End Date:||04/09/2018|
|Last date for printing Application:||19/09/2018|
|Preliminary Exam Date:||13/10/2018, 14/10/2018, 20/10/2018 and 21/10/2018|
|Preliminary Exam Result:||October/ November 2018|
|Online Examination - Mains||18/11/2018|
|Declaration of Result:||December 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview:||January 2019|
|Conduct of interview:||January / February 2019|
Preparation Plan for IBPS PO Prelims
Is taking a diagnostic test necessary? We suggest you take a diagnostic test as it makes you aware of where you stand. Don't let the result demoralize you. It's just a measure of what you are good at and the areas that need your attention. Sign-up Now to attempt a diagnostic test on Conduira Online.
A daily routine to keep yourself updated is highly necessary. You can read books offline and blogs online for updating yourself. You can follow Conduira Online's regular blogs to keep yourself acquainted with the tips, tricks, and strategies to crack IBPS PO. You can also attend our live sessions for developing a better understanding of core topics related to Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and Reasoning. Below are some of our blogs to give a brief idea about IBPS PO examination.
Earlier, the bank exams used to be easy and the only step the aspirants took was to read and practice the concepts from books and sit for the exam directly. With the surge of aspirants, the level of competition has also increased. This requires a regular check of your progress in cracking the bank exams. How do you monitor your progress? YES! You guessed it right! Only mock tests can help you analyze your performance. Take as many mock tests as you can to analyze your performance and help you curate your preparation strategy accordingly.
If you are unable to spot your weak areas then Conduira Online will help you achieve that. Conduira Online is the one and only online portal that has embedded adaptive test taking capabilities in its online mock tests. Adaptive test taking implies that depending upon the accuracy of each question attempted by the student, the next question can be of an increasing or decreasing difficulty. This unique test-taking approach provided by Conduira Online offers a run for their money to even the best candidates, as the difficulty level of the mock test keeps varying according to the accuracy of the candidate.
However, the mock test offered by Conduira Online is of a balanced difficulty and even the toughest papers can be attempted through some sheer perseverance. Below is a step by step guide that explains each and every aspect of test-taking process on Conduira Online along with displaying unique data analytics regarding your performance in Conduira Online mock tests.
1) Sign-up - First, a student has to register himself/herself on Conduira Online website. Conduira Online offers a free 3-days trial for Bank exam mock test. After Signing Up a student gets a free mock test of SBI PO Prelims, IBPS PO Prelims, IBPS PO Mains, IBPS Clerical Prelims, IBPS Clerical Mains, SBI JA Prelims and 1 Diagnostic Test.
2) Selection of an exam pattern - A student has an option to select only one exam which he/she is preparing for and then can attempt free as well as paid mock test for the selected exam pattern.
3) Vibrant Dashboard - Once the student has selected its respective exam pattern, they will be greeted with Conduira Online's vibrant dashboard which has been designed to give maximum information in just one glance. The vibrant colors and the easy-to-use well-organized interface will offer easy navigation as well as an excellent learning platform.
4) Personalized Recommendations - These learning paths are not only personalized to your strengths and weaknesses but are also based on the goal you have set for yourself such as SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS PO Clerical. Our unique machine learning based AI algorithms bring in a balance between the topics that the rest of the world finds difficult and the topics that you find difficult.
5) Learn Section- Conduira not only lets you take tests but also learn and strengthen your concepts through video tutorials on various sections, viz., Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability. The icing on the cake is: Conduira also stores video tutorials to guide you for GD/PI and also increase your awareness through general awareness.
6) Practice Tests - You can also check out Conduira's vast array of practice tests divided into two sub-sections namely Module Tests and Section Tests. In Module Tests, you can take practice tests for every chapter mentioned in the syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and Reasoning. In Section Tests, you can take General Awareness Test with 4 tests uploaded every month. Please note that some of the chapter tests are Adaptive in nature.
7) Model Tests - In order to give a free IBPS PO mock test, you have to first select the model tests where you will be greeted with IBPS PO mock test page. One free test of IBPS PO will be unlocked as you have selected IBPS PO exam pattern.
8) Test Pattern - Once you start the test you will be greeted with instructions for attempting the mock. Please read them carefully before attempting the mock test. The mock test has 100 questions which the student has to answer in 60 mins. Once the test is completed the student will be offered an in-depth analysis of his/ her performance in the test via a report. The initial report displays the student's overall performance with the number of correct/incorrect/ un-attempted questions along with marks scored in the test. The student can then choose to see a detailed report of his/ her performance in the test.
9) Detailed Report - The detailed report card has been divided into 5 different tabs. Each tab offers a unique perspective on the student's overall performance.
- Report card - A bar chart and bell curve representation of your performance along with a representation of performance comparison between you and other students' who have attempted the same test.
- Time Analysis - This tab will let you analyze the amount of time taken in answering each question and it also provides a data comparison of how fast you were at answering the question as compared to other students for the same question. You will also get information about the type of question asked and the particular chapter from which the question was taken. You can also find a detailed solution of each answered/ un-attempted question in this tab.
- Question Selection - This section will give you an in-depth analysis of where you went wrong in the entire mock test. This section is divided into 3 parts - Verbal ability, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. Let's say if we check the verbal ability section then we can easily see the questions that were answered either correctly/incorrectly/un-attempted with different color codings. Now if we click on the little graph icon next to verbal ability then we can see the breakdown of entire verbal ability section i.e we can see how the entire verbal ability paper is structured. For example here the verbal ability section is divided into Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary and Logical Deduction. We can easily see which questions one attempted correctly/incorrectly or left un-attempted in reading comprehension section and can also see the detailed solution of each question by clicking on the question number icon. This entire set of information can help you analyze your weakness in particular topics and can guide you as to where you have to put the extra effort.
- Solution Details - This section is a complete color-coded representation of your correct/incorrect/un-attempted answers for each section. You can find the detailed solution to each question as well as you can learn new techniques for solving a question. You can also raise an issue to Conduira Online if you are not satisfied with a particular solution or if you think that there is some error in the question by clicking on Still not convinced? tab.
- Toppers List - Here you can check out the list of top scorers in a particular test. You can see their respective scores and can compare your score with them. This basically gives an idea as to where you stand in the aspirants' crowd.
Bonus For Bank PO Aspirants:
Vocab Prep App: Vocab Prep is a smarter way to learn Vocabulary for Bank Exams with advanced algorithms that personalize and simplify your learning experience, which helps you learn "Smarter, Faster & Forever".
Although you have an overall idea about the step by step guide towards appearing Conduira Online's mock tests, it's highly recommended for you to take a mock test (IBPS PO Prelims Free Mock Test recommended) at least once for getting used to the online interface.
Doubt Clarification: Stuck somewhere? Write to us at email@example.com and a response within 48 hours from our experts is a Conduira promise.
IBPS PO Prelims 2018 Reasoning Ability Practice Papers
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) started conducting IBPS PO examination in the year 2011 which, since then has been a gateway to the lucrative career in Banking Industry for a lot of students and working professionals across India. The IBPS PO Preliminary examination for this year is scheduled to be held on 13th, 14th, 20th & 21st October 2018 and the mains exam is to be held on 18th November 2018.
A detailed preparation for the three sections, viz., Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability will help you to crack the IBPS PO Prelims and will render you eligible for the mains. Not just preparation but monitoring your preparation is an important step towards cracking the bank PO exams. Take as many mock tests as you can and find your strong and weak sections and tailor your routine accordingly. Without further ado let's analyze the Reasoning Section for the prelims followed by the sample papers.
Important Chapters for Reasoning Ability for IBPS PO Prelims Exam:
Reasoning section has seen an increase in the number of questions which makes it a crucial section for optimum scoring. The topics include Series, Analogies, Odd Pair, Directions, Numbers & Rankings, Dictionary Test, Syllogisms, Blood Relations, Seating Arrangements, Data Sufficiency, Computer Knowledge, Coding-Decoding, Input-Output machine, Complex puzzles
Reasoning Ability Practice Questions for IBPS PO Prelims 2018:
1. Find the Missing Number:
10, 22, 46, 94, 190,?
In the series, each digit is first multiplied by 2 and then 2 is added to get the next number.
10 x 2 => 20 +2 => 22,
22 x 2 => 44 + 2 => 46,
46 x 2 => 92 + 2 => 94,
94 x 2 => 188 + 2 => 190,
190 x 2 => 380 + 2 => 382.
So the missing number is 382.
2. Cows: Herd, then Crows:?
Group of 'Cows' is called 'Herd', then the group of 'Crows' is called 'Murder'.
3. Find the odd man out:
Sound, Heat, Light are forms of energy. Height is not a form of energy.
4. I am facing south. Turning to the left I go 20m, then turning to the right I go 15m, and turning to the right I go 10m, then turning to left I go 10m and turning to right I go 20m, then again turning to right I go 25m. In which direction am I from my original position?
I am on the west side of my original position
5. Kiran is 7 ranks ahead of Sagar in a class of 39. If Sagar`s rank is seventeenth from the last, what is Kiran`s rank from the start?
Sagar is 17th from the last and Kiran is 7 ranks ahead of Sagar. So, Kiran is 24th from the last. Number of students ahead of Kiran in rank = (39 - 24) = 15. So, Ravi is 16th from the start.
6. Arrange words in Dictionary order:
1: Blame, 2: Boehm, 3: Bame, 4: Brame
A. 2, 3, 1, 4
B. 1, 3, 4, 2
C. 1, 2, 3, 4
D. 3, 1, 2, 4
Bame → 3
Blame → 1
Boehm → 2
Brame → 4
7. Statements: Some Apples are Bananas. All the Bananas are Grapes.
Some Bananas are Grapes.
Some Bananas are Apples.
A. Only conclusion 1 follows
B. Only conclusion 2 follows
C. Either (1) or (2) follows
D. Neither (1) nor (2) follows
E. Both (1) and (2) follow
8.Instructions for Questions a to c: Read the given information below and answer the questions that follow
Six friends A, B, C, D, E, and F are sitting around a hexagonal table with each at one corner and facing the centre of the hexagonal. A is second to the left of F. B is neighbour of C and D. E is second to the left of D.
a. Which one is sitting opposite to E?
So, C is sitting opposite to E
b. Which of the following are the neighbours of D?
A. F and A
B. E and C
C. F and C
D. F and B
So, F and B are the neighbours of D.
c. Who is the third person to the right of A?
So, D is the third person to the right of A
9. Which of the following is not an input device for Computer?
B. Light pen
Plotters is an output device. The plotter is a computer printer for printing vector graphics.
10. If COMPUTER is coded as RFUVQNPC, then how MEDICINE is coded?
Each letter of the word except the first and last letters is moved one step forward and the order of letters obtained is reversed to get the code.
Please also read:
IBPS PO 2018 Exam Score Display Of Qualified Candidates Called For Interview
Check the score of candidates called for interview for the post of PO under CWE-VII.