CAT 2018: NOVEMBER 25th, 2018
Common Admission Test (CAT) is computer based standardized entrance test for IIMs ( Indian Institutes of Management) colleges.
The official CAT 2018 is published in the leading newspaper, The Hindu. The CAT 2018 will be computer based and will take place in two sessions on November 25th, 2018. The detailed information will be available on www.iimcat.ac.in
IIM- Calcutta is going to conduct CAT-2018 exam.
Rs. 950 for SC, ST and PwD candidates
Rs. 1900 for all other categories of candidates.
Registration opens: August 8th, 2018
Registration closes: September 19th, 2018 - 5:00 PM
Admit card download: October 24th, 2018 to November 25th, 2018
Test Date: November 25th, 2018
Result declaration: Tentative - Second week of January, 2019
List of Participating IIM:
- Indian Institute of Management -Ahmedabad (IIM-A)
- Indian Institute of Management - Amritsar (IIM- Amritsar)
- Indian Institute of Management - Bangalore (IIM-B)
- Indian Institute of Management - Bodh Gaya (IIM-BG)
- Indian Institute of Management - Calcutta (IIM-C)
- Indian Institute of Management - Indore (IIM-I)
- Indian Institute of Management - Jammu (IIM- Jammu)
- Indian Institute of Management - Kashipur (IIM- Kashipur)
- Indian Institute of Management - Kozhikode (IIM- K)
- Indian Institute of Management - Lucknow (IIM- L)
- Indian Institute of Management - Nagpur (IIM- N)
- Indian Institute of Management - Raipur (IIM- Raipur)
- Indian Institute of Management - Ranchi (IIM- Ranchi)
- Indian Institute of Management - Rohtak (IIM- R)
- Indian Institute of Management - Sambalpur (IIM- Sambalpur)
- Indian Institute of Management - Shillong (IIM- S)
- Indian Institute of Management - Sirmaur (IIM- Sirmaur)
- Indian Institute of Management - Tiruchirappalli (IIM- T)
- Indian Institute of Management - Udaipur (IIM- U)
- Indian Institute of Management - Visakhapatnam (IIM- V)
Anything before registration?
Have a valid and unique email account and mobile phone number. Maintain these throughout the selection process.
Register to pay for the NMAT:
NMAT is an entrance exam of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for MBA Admission conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
NMIMS main campus is in Mumbai and it has 20 other MBA Colleges across India. For all the Master of Business Administration (MBA) colleges under NMIMS, GMAC conducts a common test which is (NMAT).
NMIMS is one of the top 20 MBA colleges in India.
You must register and pay for the NMAT by GMAC™ exam before scheduling a test date and location. Candidates are required to visit respective university/college/school website for details of their admission procedure. You have to submit their respective form separately.
Registration and Payment
- Create an account on nmat.org.in using a valid email address.
- Provide contact information, personal, educational and work experience, the list of programmes to send scores, and the ID that you will use at the test center. Indicate your interest in participating in a search service and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Your name and date of birth that you enter on the registration form must exactly match the name and date of birth on your Photo and Signature ID.
- Choose the schools to send your scores under the "Schools Preference" section. Up to 5 programmes are included in your registration fee.
- You must upload a photograph that bears a likeness to you and the photograph on your Photo ID. This photograph will be included on the admit card that you must bring.
- Pay the test fee.
- Once your payment is realized, your schedule exam option will be activated in your dashboard, so that you can go ahead and schedule your exam.
- You will be able to download your admit card from your dashboard once the payment is realized.
- Refer http://www.nmat.org.in/test-takers/register-and-schedule/ for more information.
Dates and Fees
NMAT Some important dates:
- REGISTRATION: From July 3rd, 2018 to October 3rd, 2018
- LATE REGISTRATION: From October 4th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- SCHEDULING: From July 3rd, 2018 to October 16th, 2018
- EXAM DELIVERY: October 4th, 2018 to December 17th, 2018.
- Test Registration (Early): INR 2000 + taxes
- Test Registration (Late): INR 2500 + taxes
Please check http://www.nmat.org.in/test-takers/test-centres/
Check the FAQ section at http://www.nmat.org.in/test-takers/faq/
Stay tuned to www.conduiraonline.com
Admission Status for PGP 2018-2020, IIM Amritsar
To check the status for the said, go to this link: http://iimamritsar.ac.in/admission/admn2018/login.php
Enter the CAT Registration number, the Email address and the verification code to access the admission status.
For updates, check www.conduiraonline.com
There has been an announcement on the official CAT website, CAT 2018 Notification
The CAT 2018 Test Date:
CAT 2018 will be held on Sunday, November 25th, 2018. The official and the detailed notification for CAT 2018 will be released in either July or August of 2018. There might be changes and the IIM reserves the right to change.
For more updates, stay tuned to www.conduiraonline.com