NTT Data Recruitment - Logical Reasoning Placement Test Questions
NTT Data is going to hire students from campus. Are you looking for resources to get yourself ready for the placement challenge? Here is a set of logical reasoning questions based on previous years’ NTT Data Placement Papers.
NTT Data Test pattern consists of four sections Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Computer Programming consisting of total 100 questions in 120 minutes. Logical Reasoning section consists of 25 questions and time allotted is 35 minutes.
NTT Data Recruitment - Verbal Ability Placement Test Questions
Is NTT Data visiting your campus soon? Are you looking for resources to prepare yourself for the placement challenge? Here are a set of Verbal practice questions based on previous years’ NTT Data placement papers.
NTT Data Recruitment Exam Verbal Ability Section consists of 25 questions. The questions are based on Grammar, contextual vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, error identification, Prepositions, tenses, articles, Speech and reading comprehension.
NTT Data Quantitative Aptitude Placement Test Questions
NTT Data is going to hire students from campus. Are you looking for resources to get yourself ready for the placement challenge? Here is a set of Quant questions based on previous years’ NTT Data Placement Papers.
NTT Data Test pattern consists of four sections Quantitative Aptitude,Logical Reasoning,English and Computer Programming consisting of total 100 questions in 120 minutes. Quantitative Aptitude section consists of 25 questions and time allotted is 35 minutes.
NTT Data Eligibility for Freshers 2018
NTT Data is one of the topmost recruiters in India in the field of information technology, therefore it is imperative for the aspirants to know the company's eligibility criteria. This blog will acquaint the candidates (freshers) with NTT Data selection policies, graduation criteria, academic criteria and documents needed for applying posts like Entry Level Engineer Trainee.
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EIE etc.)
2) Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2018 & 2017 are eligible to apply.
3) The graduation should be a full-time course recognized by Central/State Government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command of technical subjects.
1) A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
2) A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 6.0 in graduation.
3) A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
4) A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for NTT Data selection process.
NTT Data Policies:
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/ she is ineligible to apply.
2) If a candidate has been rejected by NTT Data in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for a period of 6 months after the interview.
3) If for some reason NTT Data has terminated the candidate's application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in NTT Data, misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate (12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of a set of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of candidate's updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
People Also Read: